[ Mrs. Owner]

fishcake feel :(


one word can change everything..
i'm going sad right now..it's all my mistake..
yes..i'm spoil all the mood ..
each word come out from my mouth it's will make some heart hurt..
soory 4 everything..
i'm da complicated kind of girl

i'm lay on ur chest, listen to ur heartbeat and feel the forehead kiss..
please holding me in ur arm and say " syg, i miss u"..
but it was a dream in the morning..
when i wake up from my sleep.."uh! y it just a dream?"
and i was start to thinking "dats  are my fault and accept the sentence"

I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.

Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.
i'm crying..:( soory for everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment