[ Mrs. Owner]

special friend :)

Assalamualaikum !
I may not be his first, his last or his only. He has cared about someone else before me, and possibly will again..
But he cares for me now, and that's all the matters. I dont expect him to be perfect because i know i'm flwed as well. He may not think of me ever second and i may not be a center of his universe, but he gave me a part of him he knows i can break.
So i won't hurt him, or try to change him. My only promise is that i will make him smile when he make me happy, yell when he makes me mad, and keep bubling when he want to listen..
No hard relationship, no hard feeling..
But we are friend and you always my special friends..

InsyaAllah.. 
Amin!
Thank you!
Assalamualaikum..:)
#1 month 16 days ----- 1 year waiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment